Tuesday, April 10, 2012

"Alienation"

'The three moons of Mischka'  • oil • 7" x 10" • triple framed
Contact me for price if interested • celenesart(at)yahoo.com
'The three moons of Mischka' is my painting that will be in the "Alienation" art exhibit
downtown San Diego this Saturday.

"Alienation"

  A group show featuring alien art.

  Wonka Gallery and Zepf Alt. Gallery join forces to bring you an armada of local artists inspired by the extraterrestrial. A radio signal was sent out to artists all over San Diego. Over 30 of them replied to the transmission, accepting the task of creating a piece of art celebrating the alien life form.
   The show runs 2 nights only, the mother ship will arrive on
Saturday, April 14th, for the opening reception from 5-10 pm.
The countdown to departure will begin on Saturday, April 28th, from 5-10pm.

The Zepf Alt. Gallery is located in the top secret basement under the Yoga studio at
1150 Seventh Ave, Downtown San Diego.

Some of the artists that will be in the exhibit.

2 comments:

  1. Great piece-love the quirky Mork and Mindy reference. Congratulations Celene, looks like a fine show-wish I had known about it, I'd have liked to submit something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi David! Thank you! That was my favorite show as a kid. I had a lunchbox I took to school everyday with them on it. Ack, I wish I would of known. The Zepf Alt gallery is in an old building downtown in a huge space in the basement. I haven't been able to make their other shows so I am excited to see how the exhibit will be.

      Delete