Thursday, February 16, 2012

Experimenting

My friend Marilyn is helping me bring to fruition an idea that has been stewing in the back of my mind for a few years now. She has an amazing studio high up on a hill in San Diego that has a view of the historic El Cortez building. I had a wonderful day hanging out with her and experimenting with new materials to find a way to achieve my ideas. She creates beautifully minimal and obsessive jewelry entitled Meander. Please visit her work here. Thank you Marilyn!


Marilyn in her beautiful studio

The view of the historic building from her studio in San Diego, the El Cortez.
If you are into the history of old buildings in San Diego watch this video.


Experimenting

1 comment:

  1. Looking good,experimentation is the spirit of Dionysus Celene.
    Thank you for the comments, you are a good friend and I am baring up, the artists lot and all that-food for the soul, and it stopped raining today:)

    ReplyDelete